Using only state-of-the-art technology, we guarantee this treatment will exceed your expectations. This service is highly customizable so that each client can achieve their desired results without compromise.
IMPORTANT: If you have had, or are prone to cold soars, you must contact your physician and be placed on a suppression dose of an antiviral drug such as Valtrex for one week prior, and one week post procedure. Due the the nature of the procedure, there is a chance of an outbreak
RECOMENDED: One week prior to your lip procedure it is recommended that you exfoliate and moisturize your lips to ensure uniform pigment application and retention.
This semi-permanent lip procedure will give you the appearance of fuller lips. This is accomplished by blending one or two colors into your natural lip color to create the illusion of volume. Things to consider prior to getting your lips done. First, while the procedure will create the look of volume, we will never deviate from your natural lip line due to the high probability of unsatisfactory results. Second, the more natural the color, the more frequent you will need or want a touch up. It is recommended that we choose a pigment at least two shades darker than your current lip color.
- Lips are disinfected, manually exfoliated, and a topical numbing cream is applied
- Colors are discussed and custom blended
- Lips are measured and marked for symmetry and the final design is approved
- The procedure is done using a state of the art digital paramedical device
- To achieve the appearance of contour, multiple needle configurations are used
- During the procedure, additional numbing ointment is applied frequently
- Once the procedure is completed, the lips are sealed and after care instructions are discussed in detail
- Your follow up perfecting session will be scheduled 4-6 weeks later
Approximately 2.5 hours
- Full Lips $550.00
- Lip Liner $450.00
EVERY CLIENT RECEIVES A FREE AFTER CARE KIT WITH SPECIFIC PRODUCTS WHICH WILL ENSURE BEAUTIFUL RESULTS. (REMEMBER, YOUR INVESTING IN YOURSELF. WE HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF THAT INVESTMENT.)